Your entry point to a wealth of contacts, know-how and knowledge, for both personal and institutional support: BioAlps, the life science cluster of Western Switzerland.
BioAlps offers you a dynamic network, an innovative and supportive environment, and immediate access to the world of life sciences. It comprises an active and fertile fabric of research institutions, academic institutions, start-up companies and large multinationals concentrated in a small, attractive geographic area with a great infrastructure.
- Are you a student looking for research opportunities?
- Do you come from a multinational company looking for a tax-friendly environment and a skilled, flexible labour force?
- Is your idea ready to be translated into a product? Is it time for a new funding round?
- Are you looking for core facilities? Are you a journalist in search of a good story?
Within BioAlps you will find this and much more - simply the best from bench to market.
- An active life science community and network
- Cutting-edge competencies in the life sciences, notably in thirteen core fields
- A pool of over 25,000 highly trained and skilled, multilingual science professionals
- World class research led by renowned academic and business stars
- Highly capable technology transfer offices that bridge academia and business
- Science parks, incubators and business angels for start-up companies
- Established presence of well-respected multinational life science companies
- Excellent returns on R&D investments and access to finance
- First class infrastructure including service and support industries
- Highly favourable tax rulings and incentives for companies
- Legislation that is compatible with the European Union
- Flexible labour laws