18.10.2010Visiongain - 7th ANNUAL PAIN MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE - 18th – 19th October 2010, BSG Conference CentreYou are hereEventsLife science events Visiongain - 7th ANNUAL PAIN MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE - 18th – 19th October 2010, BSG Conference Centre
Who should attend?
Presidents, CEOs, Vice-Presidents, CSOs, Directors, Researchers, Managers and Professors in:
• Pain Therapies/Research
• Neurosciences, etc...
Join us at Visiongain’s 7th Annual Pain Management Conference, where our expert panel of speakers, will share insights on ‘first-to-market’ opportunities, pivotal to achieve success in the global pain market across drugs and devices. We have a special spotlight on innovations in analgesics, pipeline drugs and clinical breakthroughs for chronic pain therapies. This conference is an unmissable opportunity to maximise your knowledge and network with diverse industry leaders from the pain management sector.
Key Speakers: • Theo F. Meert, Senior Research Fellow, Neuroscience, Johnson & Johnson
• Iain Chessell, VP Neuroscience, MedImmune
• Steve England, Associate Research Fellow, Pfizer
• Anne Estrup Olesen, Mech-Sense, Department of Gastroenterology, Aalborg University
• Joanne Palmer, Discovery Medicine Clinical Scientist, GSK
• Anastasia Liapi, Director Business Development & New Product Leader CNS & Pain, Astellas
• Dic Williams, Research Fellow, Pain Therapeutics, Pfizer
• Chas Bountra, Chief Scientist, Structural Genomics Consortium, University of Oxford
• Stephen Wright, Research and Development Director, GW Pharmaceuticals
• Dr James Campbell, CEO, Arcion Therapeutics and Professor, Department of Neurosurgery, School of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University
• Prof Anthony Jones, Professor of Neuro-rheumatology, Human Pain Research Group, University of Manchester
To the members of our network:
We are finalizing the registration for this event. Please contact me before FRIDAY, 30th of July, and we will provide advantageous registration conditions for the members of BIOALPS' Network.
Please contact Mr Benjamin Remy, Delegate Sales Executive
Direct Line: +44 (0)20 7549 9975