19.11.2013Medical Systems Design SeminarYou are hereEventsLife science events Medical Systems Design Seminar
Meeting modern medical electronic systems safety and security development expectations isn’t easy. Cost pressures, time-to-market demands and gaining the requisite approvals is increasing—while complexity is growing exponentially.
Get the answers your organization needs to succeed in the competitive medical systems market at the Medical Systems Design Seminar. Industry partners Green Hills Software, Texas Instruments, Vector Software and Polarion invite you to attend this seminar, where we will brief you on the latest developments in Project Management tooling, Embedded Computing Hardware, Software Development Tools and Test environments.
Get answers to these difficult issues by registering for this important seminar:
• Passing strict IEC 62304 standards
• Achieving approvals from demanding authorities
• Meeting requirements for greater connectivity
• Working with more powerful single and multicore devices
• Managing systems design demands for more secure devices