01.06.2017 LIMNA SYMPOSIUM "Metabolism research in Switzerland"You are hereEventsLife science events LIMNA SYMPOSIUM "Metabolism research in Switzerland"
This symposium will focus on all aspects of metabolism and will bring together Swiss scientists who have interests in metabolism, nutrition and aging.
- Dr. Carles Cantò, Nestlé Institute of Health Sciences, Lausanne, Switzerland
“Mitochondrial dynamics in the control of brown adipose tissue thermogenic function”
“Life Without Insulin: Is this possible?”
- Prof. Lluis Fajas, Center for Integrative Genomics, University of Lausanne, Switzerland.
“cdk4 signaling in growth and metabolism”
- Prof. Michael N. Hall, Biozentrum, University of Basel, Switzerland.
“ mTOR signaling in growth and metabolism”
- Prof. Wilhelm Krek, Institute for Molecular Health Sciences, ETH Zürich, Switzerland.
“HIF signaling, alternative splicing and fructose metabolism in cancer ”
- Prof. Jean Claude Martinou, Department of Cell Biology, University of Geneva, Switzerland.
“Role of the mitochondrial pyruvate carrier in cell metabolism”
- Prof. Umberto Simeoni, University Hospital of Lausanne (CHUV), Switzerland,
“Developmental origins of metabolic diseases: between genome and early environment"
- Prof. Markus Stoffel, Institute for Molecular Health Sciences, ETH Zürich, Switzerland.
“Title to be communicated"
- Prof. Christian Wolfrum, Department of Health Sciences and Technology, ETH Zürich, Switzerland.
“Brown and brite fat - how do they contribute to metabolic control”