22.04.2013Bio International Convention - ChicagoYou are hereEventsBioAlps eventsBio International Convention - Chicago
April 22-25, 2013
McCormick Place, Chicago, Illinois
BIO offers a variety of programming, connection points and networking resources to help you be successful in Chicago. We encourage you to consider all you can contribute to the largest event on earth for biotechnology.
16,500+ attendees will be at the 2013 BIO International Convention; from C-level leaders to researchers, business developers, up-and-coming innovators, sponsor companies, and solution providers - you'll meet them all in one trip.
11 Reasons to Attend BIO International Convention
- Ability to connect efficiently: Meet with 4,000+ participating companies and 2,000 exhibiting companies
- Gain new perspectives from thought leaders: Keynotes, Super Sessions, and 125+ breakout sessions
- Explore solutions and meet service providers
- Partner with companies in the BIO Business Forum and BIO Exhibition
- Network with c-level attendees from 65 countries
- Find partners, sustain projects and find funding
- Learn key trends in licensing and important patent information
- Attend our new Orphan Disease Forum
- Connect with more than 800 expert speakers in our 125+ breakout sessions across 13 tracks
- Hear the latest innovations from Patient & Health groups
BioTaiwan 201819.07.2018BioTaiwan Exhibition 2018 will be held from 19 to 22 July at the TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall in Taipei, Taiwan.
P&TS SAProfessional Services & Consulting, Patent & TrademarksP&TS Ltd is an impressive team of dedicated experts with extensive specialist skills both in the field of technology and in intellectual property law. We thus assist the most innovative enterprises to develop efficient intellectual property strategies throughout the world.
We are notably specialized in patents, trademarks, designs and technology surveys. We furthermore have considerable expertise in the field of technology transfer and in the creation of value from intellectual property by means of licensing agreements or during litigation.
The Swiss firm P&TS was established in 1998 in Neuchâtel. It is now also active in Zurich as well as in the European Union through its subsidiary in Dublin and via a service address in Wiesbaden.