Incubators and technological parksYou are hereOur regionInnovationIncubators and technological parks
Few regions in the world have as many technological parks and incubators in such a condensed territory as Western Switzerland. Technologies are particularly well represented and served by the emulation between institutes, laboratories, advanced schools, enterprises and industries.
In these niches of knowledge, the results stimulate the future of your enterprise, no matter what your needs, the nature of your project and the, sometimes, very small size of your company.
When it comes to technological parks and incubators, the region has several large-scale infrastructures:
- the Scientific and technological park of Yverdon-les-Bains (Y-Parc)
- the EPFL Innovation Park Fondation of Ecublens (EPFL SIP West), on the site of the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale of Lausanne (EPFL)
- the site of Eclosion in Geneva in the biotechnology sector
- Fongit in Geneva for the medtech and IT sector
- the TT-Novatech and its technological park in St-Imier
- the Biopôle in Lausanne
- the Techno-pole on renewable energies and the environment, in Orbe (TECORBE),
- the Scientific and technological park of the canton of Neuchâtel (NEODE) in micro- and nanotechnologies,
- the Technological centres "The Ark", in the Valais (BioArk, TechnoArk, PhytoArk, IdeArk),
- the Technological centre Regiotech of the Jura canton,
- as well as the breeding-ground for enterprises Fri-Up, in Fribourg.
In the seven cantons of Western Switzerland, specialised organisations like Alliance, the Foundation for Innovation Technology (FIT) or the Platinn help future entrepreneurs in the development of their enterprise, by putting at their disposal strategic, financial and human solutions that will transform ideas into products and jobs.