The EuroMedtech brings together the myriad sectors of the medtech industry, creating a forum dedicated to forging partnerships between large companies and innovators, public and private companies and investors, institutes and industry. EuroMedtech caters to companies involved in all parts of the advanced medical technology industry, from those serving mainline therapeutic categories such as orthopedics and cardiovascular, through diagnostics, imaging and eHealth, to those involved in platform technologies such as biomaterials and regenerative medicine. Also attending are companies serving the industry, such as manufacturers, law firms, CROs and distributors.
• Use EBD Group’s web-based partnering system to efficiently mine a large pool of potential partners and pre-arrange private one-to-one meetings
• Participate at or even act as a presenter for the 15-minute presentations of medical technology innovations by start-ups and established firms (deadline to apply to present: March 25, 2011)
• Attend insightful panel discussions on industry developments and business development trends
• Take advantage of the informal networking opportunities
Location and dates:
• Turin, Italy, Incontra Conference Centre
• May 16-17, 2011
A preliminary program will be available in March.
Registration and further information regarding travel and hotels can be found on the conference website: www.ebdgroup.com/emt
To the members of our network:
Do not hesitate to if you need more information about the possible opportunity to benefit from advantageous registration conditions