09.01.2012Dubai International Anaesthesia Conference & ExhibitionYou are hereEventsLife science events Dubai International Anaesthesia Conference & Exhibition
The Dubai Anaesthesia 2012 Conference & Exhibition is a highly specialised event that plays a vital role in the development of the profession in the region. The 5th Dubai International Anaesthesia Conference is held under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai, Minister of Finance and President of the Dubai Health Authority. This event which was established in 2005 with an aim to offer a comprehensive program covering the main components of Anaesthesia, Pain Management, TCI – TIVA and Perioperative Medicine was used to be held in conjunction with IMD – the International Medical & Diagnostic Conference & Exhibition.
The event is scheduled on March 6-8, 2012 at the Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Academic Medical Center, Dubai Healthcare City, UAE.
- Facilitate learning, networking, and professional growth opportunities as evidenced by a high-caliber and high-quality past edition.
- The scientific program includes lectures, symposia, debates, discussions & specialised workshops
- An excellent range of speakers and topics.
- CME Credit hours from International and Regional accreditation societies
- Outstanding venue being at the centre of the Arab World and strategically on the crossroads of eastern and western civilization, indeed Dubai is the right place for such an excellent educational event.