27.09.2010BIOTECH 2010 and NUCE INTERNATIONAL 2010You are hereEventsBioAlps eventsBIOTECH 2010 and NUCE INTERNATIONAL 2010
Biotech2010 is an international exhibition and conference dedicated to biotechnologies.
This year, BIOTECH2010 is organized together with NUCE INTERNATIONAL 2010, the first international exhibition and conference for the Mediterranean area, dedicated to the nutraceutics, cosmetics, functional foods & drinks, health and natural ingredients industry.
The Alps Bio Cluster projects aim to promote contacts between enterprises and research centres eager to start collaborations at international level, to expand their customer portfolio, to promote technologies or innovative products.
In the context of BIOTECH2010 / NUCE exhibition, the Alps Bio Cluster project, in collaboration with the Enterprise Europe Network, organises a brokerage event. Companies can register directly on the website for the brokerage event.
This initiative offers to the enterprises and to the research centres the following opportunities:
- free entrance to Biotech2010, Nuce and Algae exhibitions;
- publication of the company profile in the catalogue that will be distributed to all participating subjects;
- web portal for the consultation of all participating companies, research centres and universities for scheduling the business meetings;
- creation of a tailored agenda of business meetings;
- possibility to add last minute meetings and to update the agenda;
- free interpreter service, if required;
- b2b meetings coordination;
- networking cocktail at the end of the event.
The invitation is open to all enterprises, universities, research centres, science parks in the biotechnology sector and to all organizations and body interested.
The meetings will be held during the trade fair, on the 27th October 2010 from 09:30 to 18:00, at the Milan Chamber of Commerce booth @Biotech2010.
Participation is free of charge.