26.06.2012BioFirst Conference - Merck Serono - VeveyYou are hereEventsBioAlps eventsBioFirst Conference - Merck Serono - Vevey
- How will the biotech & pharma industry get through the current crisis ?
- How can collaborations and partnerships reduce risk and improve the success rates ?
- How to boost the drug discovery and development process ?
- What is the way forward to deliver innovative treatments to patients ?
BioFirst - Presentation of the Ernst & Young Biotech Report
26 June 2012, 18:00 at the Merck Serono Biotech Center in Corsier-sur-Vevey
followed by a networking cocktail reception at 19:30
For the 6th consecutive year, Merck Serono will be hosting and co-organizing with Rezonance et Ernst & Young a BioFirst conference, built around Ernst & Young's "Beyond Borders 2011 Global Biotech Report” that will be issued mid-June.
This BioFirst will take the pulse of the industry and distinguished guests from the Swiss biotech community will provide insights into these questions.
Presentation of the Ernst & Young's "Beyond Borders 2011 Global Biotech Report” Jürg Zürcher and Mark Hawkins, Ernst & Young
- Philippe Lopes-Fernandes, Vice President, Global Business Development, Merck Serono
- David Deperthes, Business Development & Licensing Director, Debiopharm
- Prof. Florian Wurm, EPFL and Founder, CSO and interim CEO of ExcellGene
- Jürg Zürcher, Biotech Industry Leader for EMEIA, Ernst & Young
- Mark Hawkins, Partner Audit Services, Ernst & Young
Important note : for logistical reasons registration to this event is required. Registrations are open until Friday, June 22 on www.rezonance.ch/ft/agenda