01.07.201818th European Congress on BiotechnologyYou are hereEventsLife science events 18th European Congress on Biotechnology
15% sponsorship and/or exhibition discount is available for BioAlps members who register before 31 March 2018.
The European Congress on Biotechnology (ECB) is the leading congress for academic and industrial biotechnologists in Europe and is the flagship biennial event of the European Federation of Biotechnology (EFB).
Your participation in ECB2018 will, amongst others, enable you to:
- Visit Geneva, which is a prime hub for Biotechnology with 350 active firms and 20 world class institutes with a focus on this discipline
- Hear Plenary lectures by stellar speakers who are leading biotechnological developments
- Meet Invited speakers who are world leaders in their fields
- Present your scientific results to the most relevant audience either as a poster or as one of 200 short talks selected from submitted abstracts
- Get a global perspective of Biotechnology in Europe and around the Globe
- Get involved in EFB, the “Voice of Biotechnology in Europe”
- Attend Satellite events on the opening day of the Congress, Sunday 1 July 2018
- Participate in or visit the Trade exhibition. Network with 800+ biotechnologists from academia and industry from 60+ countries
- Become an ECB2018 sponsor
- Present products, services or activities offered by companies & scientific organisations
- Participate in “Highlight events” that focus on current challenges and controversies
- Attend a Publications Workshop designed to help young biotechnologists publish their work in leading biotechnology journals
Take advantage of the early bird 15% sponsorship and/or exhibition discount available for BioAlps members by registering before 1st April.