Western Switzerland: a business centre of 18,000 square kilometres!You are hereNotre régionEconomy and businessEconomic environment
Western Switzerland is one of the regions of the world that has the highest concentration of international enterprises and centres of competence.
Services, technologies and industries all benefit from a social climate and conditions that make it possible for everyone to live in a stable environment. A crucial factor for success!
Here you will find information on:
- economic environment
- Switzerland’s foreign policy
- multinational companies and decision centres
- high-tech industries and production
- banks and finance
- employment and work force
- logistics and transport
- land and premises
- congress centres and exhibition ground
- support for settlement and financial help