09.01.2012"Swiss-Israel Innovations in Life Sciences: Recent and future success stories"You are hereEventsBioAlps events"Swiss-Israel Innovations in Life Sciences: Recent and future success stories"
Organized by the Swiss-Israel Chamber of Commerce, the Embassy of Israel in Switzerland, Commercial Department and Cukierman & Co. Life Sciences
- Topic to be announced
Dr Ora Dar, Head of the Life Sciences Sector, Office of the Chief Scientist, Ministry of Industry, Trade & Labor, Israel
- "Establishing a Swiss biotech incubator in Israel"
Dr Jasper Bos, Director, Merck Serono Ventures
- "Our first experience with Israeli VCs"
Jean-Marc Wismer, CEO, Sensimed
- "How can start-ups get to VC sweets spots?"
Dr Florent Gros, Managing Director, Novartis Venture Funds
- 5 elevator pitches from selected promising Israeli Life Sciences companies
- Short presentation by several innovative Israeli companies.
- After lunch, 1-on-1 meetings with these companies.
Admission:Free (inclusive vegetarian lucheon)
Please note that registration must be done through the online form until February 10, 2012
Your registration will be confirmed by e-mail
Hosted by Merck-Serono
9 chemin des Mines
To the members of our network:
Do not hesitate to if you need more information about the possible opportunity to benefit from advantageous registration conditions.