Support for settlement and financial helpYou are hereNotre régionEconomy and businessEconomic environmentSupport for settlement and financial help
To facilitate the arrival of a new company and its subsequent development, Western Switzerland has set up an important assistance programme that consists in supplying everything a company needs to work in western Switzerland.
The Swiss Confederation, the cantons and their services for economic promotion are the actors that can assist you in such matters as:
- business plans
- tax exemption
- allowances for research and development
- contributions for investments and technological training
- setting-up of financial and business partnerships
- work and residence permits
- searches for premises, terrains, scientific and technological parks
- contacts with financial and venture-capital institutions
- necessary commercial and social contacts and access to networks
- searches for housing, schools, services, transport, medical facilities
- help for negotiations with the state, i.e. federal, cantonal and municipal authorities
- exports, with, notably, the existence of a risk guarantee that protects the interests of the exporting enterprise
Furthermore, a loan guaranteed by the canton, a pick-up charge for bank interests and grants paid for the training or the improvement of staff can be all obtained from the cantons. One may note that the government has developed a policy of low taxes, applied all over the territory.