06.09.2011A pharmaceutical formulation symposiumYou are hereEventsLife science events A pharmaceutical formulation symposium
Whether you are a businessman/woman, scientist or both, there is one thing people in the pharma industry have in common: plenty of challenges and not a lot of time. That is why I think you might be interested in a new symposium designed for busy people like you.
The inaugural Novozymes Pharmaceutical formulation symposium has been planned to help you get the most out of your time.
First, it is focused on one important subject: emerging technologies and solutions to key challenges in drug delivery and formulation. Second, it is for a small group of participants (max. 60), which makes it easy to network. Finally, the strong focus and relatively small number of participants has allowed us to plan the whole symposium to take place in just one day.
Register your interest today for an opportunity to:
• Learn from industrial and academic opinion leaders and case studies
• Discuss the latest trends in drug formulation
• Network with peers, make new contacts and strengthen old ones
Novozymes invites you to rethink formulation and together explore:
• How to overcome bioavailability problems of poorly soluble drugs
• The importance of formulation for the success of biopharmaceutical drugs
• Changing analytical techniques in an era of biological drug development
• Regulatory aspects and safety considerations for biotech products.
Date: Tuesday, September 6th, 2011
Location: Hôtel Royal
Rue de Lausanne 41