NanoTech Montreux is a unique Conference at the frontiers of both Micro- and Nano- technologies, with a special emphasis on Biological, Chemical and Medical applications.
The format includes plenary talks from invited speakers of international renown, giving lectures on significant aspects of the scope, together with a variety of short oral presentations of original new research. Participants from over 15 countries encompassing Europe, America and Asia meet in a relaxed and informal atmosphere, ideal for the creative exchange of ideas and the development of new collaborative projects.
The Exhibition gives the opportunity to present the latest developments in nano- and microtechnologies to an informed and active audience. In addition to exhibiting, we are also offering each exhibitor the possibility of participating in “snapshot” presentations during the plenary session.
Call for papers - For further information, please visit the web site. Deadline for abstract submission: Oral: (extended to) July 30 Poster: Sept. 15
• World leading plenary speakers
• State-of-the-art science and discussion that makes a difference
• Cutting-edge work from students in posters and flash presentations
• A highly focused meeting lasting only 2.5 days, single track oral sessions
• Prizes and awards for student's posters
• A beautiful, relaxed and idyllic setting on the edge of Lake Geneva
• Conveniently timed and located in Montreux since 1996
To the members of our network:
Do not hesitate to if you need more information about the possible opportunity to benefit from advantageous registration conditions. >>> Be part of our booth for free and present your company (special rate)! (please, contact us by September 15, 2011)