22.04.2013Bio International Convention - ChicagoYou are hereEventsBioAlps eventsBio International Convention - Chicago
April 22-25, 2013
McCormick Place, Chicago, Illinois
BIO offers a variety of programming, connection points and networking resources to help you be successful in Chicago. We encourage you to consider all you can contribute to the largest event on earth for biotechnology.
16,500+ attendees will be at the 2013 BIO International Convention; from C-level leaders to researchers, business developers, up-and-coming innovators, sponsor companies, and solution providers - you'll meet them all in one trip.
11 Reasons to Attend BIO International Convention
- Ability to connect efficiently: Meet with 4,000+ participating companies and 2,000 exhibiting companies
- Gain new perspectives from thought leaders: Keynotes, Super Sessions, and 125+ breakout sessions
- Explore solutions and meet service providers
- Partner with companies in the BIO Business Forum and BIO Exhibition
- Network with c-level attendees from 65 countries
- Find partners, sustain projects and find funding
- Learn key trends in licensing and important patent information
- Attend our new Orphan Disease Forum
- Connect with more than 800 expert speakers in our 125+ breakout sessions across 13 tracks
- Hear the latest innovations from Patient & Health groups