The purpose of Hevaex is to bring together all biotechnology players in order to offer them a platform for discussion, sharing ideas and quality conferences.
The Conference will last two days and will alternate between visiting the exhibition, workshops and debates, as well as scientific conferences.
The conferences are all on current topics and the unique workshop formula provides an opportunity to discuss regulatory and technical production and control problems directly related to everyday work.
This exhibition comprises around one hundred stands to give each supplier and service provider a technological showcase and the opportunity to be the point of reference in its field.
An editorial committee responsible for deciding on the topics to be covered at the scientific conferences is currently being put together. Below you will find the names of those who have agreed to sit on the committee. They will be joined by other specialists in the weeks to come.
Vincent Griffoul, Président A3P Suisse, Technical & Process Improvement Director, Debiopharm
Amer Jaber , Vice President and Founder, UCB Farchim SA
Philippe Meuwly , President Director, Novipart
Philippe Le Goff , Manging Director, H&LG Consultants
Reza Doomun , Managing Director, Aston Group
Cédric Sager, Operation Director (CEO January 2012) Debiopharm
Ariane Vlérick , Secretary General, BioAlps Association
Domenico Alexakis, Swiss Biotech, Director
Diego Schmidhalter, Director Global Microbial Innovation, Lonza AG
Massimo Nobile, Project Manager, Cimark
HEVAEX IS :
- from Thursday 3 to Friday 4 May 2012,
- an exhibition of 1,500m2,
- turnkey infrastructure and stands,
- a platform for meetings, exchange of ideas and quality brainstorming,
- two days of conferences, workshops and debates,
- the essential event for all those involved in life sciences !
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE EXHIBITORS’ ALL-INCLUSIVE PRICE:
- Free access to the entire event (conferences, exhibition, etc.)
- Breakfasts, lunchtime and evening meals for the duration of the exhibition
- Everything you need for your coffee breaks
- An invitation to the Gala evening on 3 May 2012
- A list of all the participants
- Access to conference reports, press releases and the photographic library on the Hevaex website.
- Exposure on the website
A3p, BioAlps and the FVS Group are delighted to welcome you to the 1st Biotech/Medtech Conference in French-speaking Switzerland from 03 to 04 May 2012.
With only a few months to go until the event, the number of exhibitors is still growing and the programme of talks promises to be of great interest for the industry.
Take a look at our website, where you will find practical information and the latest news, updated daily:
- The programme of talks
- The exhibitors registration form
- The visitors registration form
- The map
- The editorial committee
- Our partners
We look forward to welcoming you to the exhibition and, in the meantime, hope you find www.hevaex.ch useful. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
To the members of our network:
Do not hesitate to if you need more information about the possible opportunity to benefit from advantageous registration conditions.
>>> HEVAEX: offre stands