11.08.2011Expanding the Swiss medtech horizon - Seminar and fact-finding mission to Russia - ZurichYou are hereEventsBioAlps eventsExpanding the Swiss medtech horizon - Seminar and fact-finding mission to Russia - Zurich
Medtech Switzerland is pleased to invite you to two specialized events focused on the expanding medtech market in Russia. These targeted programs are aimed at providing you with pertinent information on the expanding opportunities in the Russian medtech marketplace. Medtech Switzerland has prepared two activities:
1. Morning seminar – Modernizing Russian health markets
September 2nd, 2011 (click here for the German version)
• Discover key components of the Russian medtech market
• Investigate the development of a distribution network in Russia
• Receive tips and advice for successful market entry with individual consultants free of charge
2. Mission – Fact-finding mission to Russia
October 17-19th, 2011
• Strategy building: Investigate the legal, economic and political environments for medtech export to Russia
• Funds: Learn about Russia´s recent project to fund health-centered technologies
• Collaboration: Explore cooperative business opportunities and partnerships with Russian-based companies
• Networking: Receive recommendations from current leaders in the Russian medtech sector
3000 Bern 22
Tel.: +41 31 335 62 41 - Fax: +41 31 335 62 63
To the members of our network:
Do not hesitate to if you need more information about the possible opportunity to benefit from advantageous registration conditions.
4à6 de BioAlps - Selexis SA20.09.2017Les "4à6" de BioAlps sont une série d'événements organisés dans chacun des 7 cantons de Suisse occidentale.
Welcome To Health ValleyBuilding on skills honed over the centuries, western Switzerland has become a world leader in biotech.
DFB Pharmaceuticals Inc.Supplier & Engineering, Consumables & ReagentsSummary of activity
DFB BioScience's primary focus is in the field of Cell Biology and Cell based therapies. The company develops Cell based therapies for treating chronic and acute wounds. Our R&D program includes several products at different development stage (preclinical, clinical, market approval). DFB BioScience can also provide manufacturing services for cell banking and Cell based products clinical manufacturing.
DFB BioScience is one of DFB Pharmaceuticals’ International branches. DFB Pharmaceuticals Inc., the mother company, is a fully integrated pharmaceutical group composed of two main divisions, DPT Laboratories, a Contract Manufacturing Organization providing customers with drug development and manufacturing services, and Healthpoint, which develops & markets pharmaceutical and medical products for chronic wounds.