15.03.2012The Executive MBA HEC Lausanne - UNILYou are hereResearch and trainingVocational trainingThe Executive MBA HEC Lausanne - UNIL
The Executive MBA HEC Lausanne | UNIL offers two specialisations:
- The Executive MBA in Management & corporate Finance
- The Executive MBA in Healthcare Management
The programmes start in September and last 15 months. The classes are held on Fridays and Saturdays every second week, with the exception of the 3 residences which last 5 consecutive days. The courses are given in English and each programme cost CHF 34’500 (fees: CHF 30’000 + study tour: CHF 4’500).
The key objectives of the Executive MBA in Management & corporate Finance are to:
- Develop effective strategies and lead their implementation within your company
- Exploit financial planning opportunities to drive your organisation’s performance
- Apply the latest leadership principles and use proven negotiation techniques in your daily work
The key objectives of the Executive MBA in Healthcare Management are to:
- Gain a holistic vision of the healthcare industry to operate efficiently considering these industry's constraints
- Assess key strategic issues to enhance organisational performance
- Identify future trends, recognise potential challenges and exploit opportunities
The two programmes begin with a shared General Management Section which runs for nine months and end with a Specialisation Section.
The General Management modules are designed to enhance the understanding of the core business concepts required to strengthen the management skills. The programmes organises extra seminars and lectures to help participants gain self-awareness and confidence.
With the Finance specialisation modules students will deepen their understanding in three key business areas: finance, strategy & interpersonal skills to get the edge needed to succeed in the business world. For those following the Healthcare specialisation modules, courses aim at giving students the necessary tools and knowledge to face the future challenges of healthcare.
During the programmes, participants have to work on a major project acting as an in-house consultant for their organisation, adapting and applying strategies and knowledge to real-life situations:
- The Individual Strategy Project (ISP) for the Finance specialisation
- The Individual Healthcare Project (IHP) for the Healthcare specialisation
The Executive MBA HEC Lausanne | UNIL organises mandatory study tours in SDA Bocconi school of Management - Milan for Finance participants and in Essec Business School – Paris for Healthcare participants.
- University degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of relevant professional experience
- Business English level
- Two references from professional contacts
Main steps of the application process
- Submit a complete application file
- Attend the admission interview, if invited
- Confirm participation, if accepted
Next information session – Executive MBA HEC Lausanne | UNIL
March 15th – 18 :30 - UNIL campus