09.09.20153rd European Neurotech Investing & Partnering Summit 2015You are hereEventsLife science events 3rd European Neurotech Investing & Partnering Summit 2015
Where : Hotel Kempinski, Geneva
When : September 9-10
This is the 3rd biannual European Neurotech Investing and Partnering Conference and the first held in Geneva, Switzerland. It is the premier partnering and investing conference for the neurotechnology industry including pharmaceuticals, medical devices, software and diagnostics for the brain and nervous system.
Organized by the Neurotechnology Industry Organization and our partner NeuroInsights, the 3rd bi-annual conference will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday, September 9-10, 2015 at the Grand Hotel Kempinski in Geneva, Switzerland.
The European Neurotech Investing and Partnering Conference is a global forum where investors, executives, entrepreneurs, scientists and others involved in the development of new treatments and diagnostics for the brain and nervous system come together to shape the future of their organization and the industry.
This market defining conference features keynotes on the state of the neurotech industry in Europe and the world, cutting edge company presentations, leading translational research projects and panel discussions on a comprehensive selection of neurotech topics.
Hear about next generation treatments for Alzheimer's, addiction, anxiety, autism, depression, pain, sensory disorders, obesity, stroke, schizophrenia, sleep disorders, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, Parkinson's and more.
You'll get a first-hand glimpse of What's in the Pipeline
- Find out about new product licensing and partnering opportunities
- Learn what venture and strategic investors are looking for
- Discover emerging technologies and companies
- Learn about cutting edge translational research and funding opportunities
- Plan networking and schedule meetings ahead of time with other attendees
- Zack Lynch, Founder and CEO, Neurotechnology Industry Organization
- Henry Markram, Founder, Human Brain Project, Prof. EPFL
- John Donoghue, Director, Wyss Center for Bio and Neuroengineering
- Don deBethizy, President, Innovent
- Manuel Lopez-Figueroa, Vice President, Bay City Capital
- Peter Moldt, Partner, Novo Ventures
- Roger Quy, General Partner, Technology Partners
- David Lowe, CEO, NeuroAssets
- Antoine Papiernik, Managing Partner, Sofinnova Ventures & MD Start
- Killu Sanborn, Director of Business Development, Oxford Finance
We welcome the official press. Must be verified media. To request a press pass please send relevant information with copies of articles to (limited passes available).
After August 1st, due to commitments to vendors, no refunds are available for cancellations or no-shows. Prior to August 1, cancellations will be charged a 0 processing fee.