Biofit is a new, international event aimed at stimulating and facilitating technology transfer and collaborative projects in the life sciences between universities, research institutes and biotech and pharmaceutical companies. It will provide a forum for the effective transfer of ideas, technologies and innovation into the business world by providing a unique and efficient partnering platform.Over 600 key players of innovation in the life science sector will come together to explore successful public-private partnerships. During the two-day event, academics, industry stakeholders and CEO entrepreneurs, together with practitioners in technology transfer, intellectual property and licensing will share best practices, know-how and practical information. Biofit is also an excellent opportunity for emerging biocompanies to highlight their technology portfolios and kick-start collaborations.
• Pre-screened one-to-one meetings between academia, start-ups, finance and pharma
• Conferences to explore hands-on approaches to technology transfer
• Licensing opportunities presented by biotech companies and academia
One-to-one partnering at Biofit will be powered by EBD Group’s renowned software, which has facilitated over 40,000 one-to-one meetings at conferences worldwide during the past 18 months and is the most widely used partnering software in the life science industry. partneringONE® is the leading conference partnering solution for the life sciences. Combining the industry’s most advanced collaboration software with best practice implementation, partneringONE turns any conference into a world-class partnering event.
Dedicated to tech-transfer by bringing together private and public innovators, Biofit will refresh definitely your innovation landscape :
• Enlarging your alliance portfolio by discovering projects and high potential innovation from academic research and emerging biotech
• Presenting and commercializing intellectual property arising from their research: patenting, licensing, spin-out companies
• Developing and transfering knowledge to the commercial marketplace
Dedicated to tech-transfer by bringing together private and public innovators, Biofit will refresh definitely your innovation landscape through panels and workshops on :
- Is open innovation turning into an established part of the business and innovation ? Visions from academia and industry.
- When or when not creating start-ups are the right way to capitalize IP for academic inventions?
- How to create a financial environment that will increase the probability of success for early stage biotechs?
- How can universities and the private sector improve “technology bundling” opportunities?
- What is the role of “in-licensing” and "open innovation" in current-day academic technology transfer practice?
- Open Innovation Vs traditional R&D collaborations: examples of successful implementation from pharmaceutical companies and concerns that exist over sharing know how with outsiders.
- Does job creation and economic development pressures in technology transfer impact technology transfer performance ?
Who should attend Biofit ?
• R&D, Licensing and Business development managers
• Technology transfer officers
• Public and Private laboratory directors
• Public organizations supporting innovation
Registration fees details :
- Mature companies 800 € excl. VAT/pp / Early registration before July 14, 2010 : 700€ excl. VAT/pp 700 € excl. VAT
- Emerging companies (less than 3 years) 450 € excl. VAT/pp / Early registration before July 14, 2010 : 380€ excl. VAT/pp 380 € excl. VAT
- Academia (Research institutes, universities, tech-transfer offices) 150 € excl. VAT/pp / Early registration before July 14, 2010 : 100€ excl. VAT/pp
- Fitted booth (from 2900 € excl. VAT)
1. One booth of 6 sq.m : 2900 €excl. VAT
2. One booth of 9 sq.m : 4200 € excl. VAT
3. One booth of 12 sq.m : 5600 € excl. VAT
Sales Manager | IDIS
LD : +33 (0)1 40 09 68 74
Mél : email@example.com | skype : stephane.davezac
* IDIS Paris
19, rue des Balkans | 75020 Paris
T : +33 (0)1 40 09 68 74 | F: +33 (0)1 40 09 09 11
Coordonnées de IDIS Lyon et USA sur : www.idis.fr
Find an actor