23.01.2012Arab Health - Dubai - 23.01.2012You are hereEventsBioAlps eventsArab Health - Dubai - 23.01.2012
Arab Health is the largest healthcare exhibition & congress in the Middle East, and the second largest in the world. Now in its 37th year, there is simply no other marketing platform for the global healthcare market to meet, learn and do business. Attracting 65,000 healthcare professionals and a regional industry worth billion per year… can you afford to miss it?
What to expect in 2012
• Over 2,800 exhibitors from 60 countries
• More than 65,000 healthcare professionals from across the world
• Business networking events to meet with the healthcare, business, medical and scientific community from across the world
• 30 country pavilions, including new country pavilions from Japan, Hong Kong, Argentina and Singapore
• Leaders in Healthcare Conference - the most prominent gathering of healthcare industry leaders and influencers
• World's largest healthcare congress with 18 CME-accredited conferences and over 500 internationally acclaimed speakers
Arab Health Congress
The Arab Health Congress is the largest and most comprehensive conference programme in the world! The 2012 Congress will once again feature 18 conferences, addressed by 500 internationally acclaimed speakers.
To the members of our network:
Do not hesitate to if you need more information about the possible opportunity to benefit from advantageous registration conditions.