18.10.2016Alpine High Tech Venture Forum 2016 - 18.10.2016You are hereEventsLife science events Alpine High Tech Venture Forum 2016 - 18.10.2016
The Alpine High-tech Venture Forum will showcase the most
promising companies from Canton de Vaud, Switzerland, and Europe in the
high innovation sectors: ICT, Life Sciences and Clean Technologies.
We invite you to apply to present your company in front of an international audience of business angels, venture capitalists, financial institutions and corporate investors.
Deadline for registration is September 11th, 2016 but we suggest you to apply as soon as possible to better prepare your profile for the online selection.
The Alpine High-tech Venture Forum 2016 is also part of the European Venture Contest 2016, and the top quartile (best 25%) companies from the Alpine High-tech Venture Forum will qualify for the European Venture Summit which will take place on December 5 and 6 in Dusseldorf, Germany.
You should apply if you are:
- An independent company with operational headquarters in Switzerland and the Alpine region (including Rhône Alpes, Franche Comté, Alsace, Baden Würtemberg, Bayern, Tirol, Aosta, Piemonte, Lombardia, Trentino Alto Adige - Süd Tirol);
- Active in ICT, Life Sciences or Clean Technologies;
- Seeking funding or partnering in the next 24 months.
Why should you apply?
- Presenting opportunity free of charge - but upon selection;
- Networking with corporate contacts, VCs & fast-growing companies;
- Up to 4 private One2One meetings with the expert of your choice;
- Presentation Dry Run on October 17th - workshop held by experienced coaches on how to do an effective investor presentation;
- Visibility through website & Company Profile in conference binder;
- Win free access to the prestigious European Venture Summit which will be held at the end of 2016.
The deadline for application is September 11th, after which the Selection Committee will select the most promising emerging companies to present at the event. You will be informed of the outcome as soon as the selection process is completed.
Please note below deadlines:
- 11 September 2016: Deadline to register as a Presenting Company & to complete the online profile (We recommend to register as soon as possible to better work on your online profile)
- 26 September 2016: Companies selected by the Selection Committee are announced
You can apply directly on the Alpine High-tech Venture Forum website. Application & participation are free of charge for selected companies.
This Event is supported by Alp ICT, BioAlps, CleantechAlps and Innovaud